Duration: 3 months on probation; Extendable for 2 years after probation.
Salary: 3.5 - 5 lakhs per annum (exact salary would commensurate with qualifications, experience
and its match with job requirements)
Location: Hyderabad, India
Closing Date: 28th February 2019 (for any extension requested, please contact SaciWATERs)
Qualification and Experience
- Master’s degree in Social Sciences/ Environmental Science/Economics/Social Work
- Fluent in speaking Telugu. (Ability to read and write Telugu would be additionally valuable)
- Good writing and oral communication skills
- Exposure to related field situation / conditions for a reasonable period so as to understand the same.
- At least 6 months work experience including internship
- Will have to undertake field visits to do primary research along with field staff
- Travel to support and facilitate in organizing workshops/conferences in other parts of India
- Analyzing and documenting the primary research as per the guidance of Project Leader
- Contribute to writing updates for the website, newsletter, blogs, and developing workshop reports
- Organizing workshops in coordination with project team
- Coordinate with the community and sector stakeholders to plan and conduct field research
To know more about the organization, please visit www.saciwaters.org
If interested, please send in your updated CV with a cover letter explaining why you consider yourself suitable to the position, to the email id: before 28th February 2019.