- You’ll generate a qualified prospect list of supporters with the capacity to give $50K+ annually
- You’ll build a robust portfolio of major gift supporters amounting to $3M in annual revenue
- You’ll work towards a collective Key Relationships $22M goal in 2016
- You’ll cultivate long-term relationships, optimizing supporters’ life time value to the mission and vision
- You’ll analyze supporter data to find new opportunities, drive efficiencies and maximize results
- You’ll help coordinate and lead cultivation and stewardship events
- You’ll deliver an exceptional experience for all charity: water supporters
- 5-7 years of major donor fundraising or sales experience, ideally within a medium/large charity or growing tech savvy business
- A proven track record to generate new leads that convert to major gifts
- Passion for our mission, outstanding communication skills, presence and personal style to represent the organization to multiple constituents
- Experience effectively using a CRM tool, preferably Salesforce
- Experience communicating and partnering with Senior Executives in a matrixed fundraising environment
You’re uniquely people-oriented.
You’re capable of cultivating productive relationships. Working closely with Fortune 500 CEOs, philanthropists, influencers and other diverse personalities doesn’t intimidate, but excites you. You build and develop these relationships with intelligence, maturity and professionalism.
You’re a hunter.
You enjoy the thrill of uncovering new revenue streams and finding supporters who’ve never been exposed to the organization.
You have a remarkable track record.
You have a history of leading successful initiatives with measurable results that have impacted the bottom line. Your years of applicable experience have cultivated your wisdom and nuanced creativity for this position.
You’re an inventor, an innovator.
charity: water is committed to constantly inventing new ways to connect people with the direct impact of their gifts. You thrive in a creative, inventive, fast-paced environment, with people who are passionate about their work and mission.
You’re a deal-maker.
You’re comfortable asking for money and are not afraid to say no. You possess a keen ability to sell ideas and close deals. You operate with poise, dignity, and reliability in both your personal and professional worlds.
You understand the value of our supporters.
You make everyone feel special. You’re able to get anyone excited about what we do and make their experience with us unique. You’re inviting, discerning and thoughtful.
This opportunity is for those located in (or willing to re-locate to) the NYC area only.