HydroSpatial (www.hydrospatial.com.au) is a small boutique consultancy that provides flood and water resources engineering as well as spatial analysis services.
We are seeking a passionate engineer to work full time in our Sydney CBD office.
Working directly with the business owners, you will expand your knowledge and experience by completing:
- Flood studies and floodplain risk management studies for government and private clients
- Water resource modelling (e.g. eWater Source)
- Spatial analysis and remote sensing projects related to water engineering
The successful applicant will need to meet the following criteria:
- 2 – 5 Years’ post graduate experience working in water engineering
- Experience in industry standard software packages, particularly TUFLOW
- Australian citizenship or permanent residency
- High level of written and verbal communication
The following would be favourable:
- Experience with GIS software
- A NSW Drivers license
- Willingness to travel to Western NSW and Victoria (approximately 1 – 2 nights per month)
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary package
- Project management opportunities
- Exposure to small business management
- A relaxed and easy-going workplace
- Opportunity to be thrown in the deep end and be a big fish in a small pond!
Job Type: Full-time