Raftelis helps local governments and utilities thrive by providing management consulting expertise to help transform local governments and utilities. We’ve helped more than 600 organizations in the last year alone. We work in all areas of management consulting including finance, assessment, communications, technology, executive recruitment, and strategic planning.
Working with a team of developers, the Software Developer will be responsible for partnering with consultants providing data analysis, utilizing programming capabilities, and delivering software expertise in support of their ongoing projects. This position reports to the Vice President.
- Provide programming expertise, data analysis, and consulting services for water, wastewater, and stormwater utility clients
- Assist developers with identifying client needs, gathering requirements, designing, implementing, and maintaining software
- Develop web and desktop relational database analytical tools
- 3+ years’ software development experience
- Proficiency with object-oriented programming languages, preferably C#
- Proficiency with relational databases such as SQL Server, Oracle, and MySQL
- Strong analytical skills, including statistics
- Excellent written skills including reporting of analytical results
- Ability to work within a compact team that may be spread across a broad geography
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, data science, or technology-related field
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git
Working for a values-based organization focused on growth with an exceptional reputation in its industry, employees receive:
- Competitive compensation and generous bonus structure
- Excellent benefits that include:
- Company-paid medical and dental benefits
- Health Savings Account with company contributions
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vision Insurance
- Company-paid Life and Disability Insurance and Employee Assistance Program
- Discretionary paid time off program and education reimbursement program
- 401(k) with company contributions
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
Raftelis is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Raftelis strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
To learn more about Raftelis and apply: Please visit www.raftelis.com.