Programs Support Ninja
Water4 is on the search for a Programs Support Ninja (“The Ninja”) to help Water4 support safe water entrepreneurs in 14 sub-Saharan Africa to craft private-sector solutions to their local water crises.
The warrior that qualifies for The Ninja will be selected upon demonstrating most if not all the following characteristics:
- You are on a first-name basis with healthy business operations and you want to patiently and deftly support and engage with enterprise owners to yield astounding results that are solidly built on good practices.
- You are nimble when it comes to balancing implementing strategy and contributing to help Water4 improve how it works with partners and to achieve astounding results
- You have been a part of seeing positive change related to safewater and household hygiene practices and champion this as one of our biggest global challenges.
- You use your super powers to make others look good in their jobs by placing their learning as a high priority and see success by achieving higher goals together.
- You use your stealth to help lead a diverse program team of creative rebels who don’t speak your cultural language to speak a common language of quality, respect, faith, and trust.
- Spreadsheets, data collection platforms, and “systems thinking” are close friends of yours and communication and project management platforms bring you some joy.
- You can swing nunchucks with organizational equals or slice new paths with outside organizational partners
- Reporting systems are like butter on your bread and data for decision-making is like honey on your butter.
- You know how to admit when you are wrong and use your agility to lead others through failures to better success, iterating quickly and communicating deftly.
- The general competencies of what it takes to function in a fast-paced professional environment are so far under your belt that you don’t even think about those things unless you need to help others learn to scale high cliffs.
- You enjoy working in, and traveling to, far out places on short notice and committed to a strong work-life balance.
- (And if you were found to speak French we would be extremely happy)
If it is you, please email email@example.com
The Ninja works closely with the Director of Programs to support programmatic operations at Water4 and the development and holistic maturity of roughly five amazing Water4 partner enterprises. The Ninja plays an important role in the strategic direction, day-to-day contact, report processing, training, and project management of Water4 partner enterprises. Additionally, the Ninja supports assigned Water4 Core Competency Dimensions through the fulfillment of strategy, managing staff and consultants, planning and reporting, budgeting, direct logistical support as well as by leading support visits, workshops and trainings.
Water4, a 501 (c) (3) tax exempt entity incorporated under the laws of the State of Oklahoma, USA, is an international nonprofit using faith, innovation and empowerment to reimagine a world free from the water crisis. Water4 equips missional entrepreneurs in developing nations to create lasting economic, physical and spiritual change through market-based safe water solutions. This approach puts the solutions to local problems in the hands of local people and ensures that safe water access is sustained by local resources. Since 2008, Water4 has impacted the lives of over one million people in more than 30 countries through the power of safe and living water.