Raftelis is a leader in financial, management, communication, and technology consulting for local governments and utilities. We provide insights and expertise to help these organizations operate as high-performing, sustainable entities, and, ultimately, make their communities better places to live, work, and play.
Working within a team, the CIS Senior Consultant will be responsible for providing exceptional client service in the public municipal utilities industry (water, wastewater, electric, gas, and stormwater) through various multi-discipline projects with a focus on the selection and implementation of CIS products, business assessments, IT planning, business process analysis, and organizational change management (OCM).
- Project management of utility CIS assessment, selection, and implementation projects
- Work independently and can manage multiple projects to meet milestones and deliverables
- Utilize public speaking and technical writing skills to produce, edit and present reports, proposals, and presentations in a clear and succinct manner
- Support senior staff in business development and marketing activities and lead junior staff in the management, development, and execution of project work
- Communicate with clients to gather data and other relevant project information
- Bachelor’s degree (business, engineering, or other related fields)
- A minimum of 5 years managing CIS implementation projects in the water, wastewater, gas, electric, or stormwater industry
- Strong proficiency and experience with MS Project, Excel, Word, Visio, and other related tools
- Critical thinking skills – ability to formulate multiple solutions to problems, test hypothesis, and develop solutions based on analysis
- Ability to work on multiple projects with competing deadlines and deliverables
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willing and able to travel as needed (Covid permitting)
Working for a values-based organization focused on growth with an exceptional reputation in its industry, employees receive competitive compensation, generous bonus structure and excellent benefits that include:
- Company-paid medical and dental benefits
- Health Savings Account with company contributions
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vision Insurance
- Company-paid Life and Disability Insurance and Employee Assistance Program
- Discretionary paid time off program and education reimbursement program
- 401(k) with company contributions
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. We use E-Verify. Raftelis is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and our sincere belief in the dignity of each employee, it is our policy to prohibit harassment based on race, national origin, color, age, sex, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual preference, medical condition, disability, religion, or veteran status.
To learn more about Raftelis and apply: Please visit www.raftelis.com.