U.S. citizens: Hydrology Internship
Yellowstone National Park
Mammoth, WY, United States
Bachelor's (Or Equivalent)
Please note: this job post has expired! To the best of our knowledge, this job is no longer available and this page remains here for archival purposes only.
Yellowstone National Park, through the GSA Geoscientists-in-the-Parks (GIP) program, is currently accepting applications for a 20-week hydrology internship
- Summer start date is flexible (~May 2019).
- Housing will be provided to the successful applicant.
- Stipend is $400/week ($8,000 for 20 weeks).
- B.S. in hydrology, environmental engineering, geology or related field required; in progress M.S. or Ph.D. is preferred.
- Special project may be developed to contribute to an in progress thesis or dissertation.
- Application deadline is January 20, 2019.