Engineering Experts (Support Pool of Experts, IWRM Programme))
NIRAS has been shortlisted for the KfW supported Provision of Consultancy Services for the implementation of the Lake Victoria Basin Integrated Water Resources Management Programme - Lot 1: IWRM Program Consultant.
The engineering support pool is searching for the following areas of expertise:
- water and sanitation engineering (7 months)
- hydrology (4 months)
- electromechanical engineering (7 months)
- finance (7 months)
- environmental and social impact assessment (7 months)
The Engineering Support Pool will provide support and assistance to the preparation of feasibility studies:
1. Coordination with Stakeholders
2. Data collection and verification
3. Planning tasks as requested by the team leader
Please indicate in the CV file the area of expertise applying to.
Only the experts meeting the set criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.
- MsC in a relevant field
Professional experience required
- Minimum 5 years professional experience
- Minimum 2 - 5 years experience in implementing projects in East African Community Partner States
Deadline For Applications