International Junior Expert (IWRM Programme)
NIRAS has been shortlisted for the KfW supported Provision of Consultancy Services for the implementation of the Lake Victoria Basin Integrated Water Resources Management Programme - Lot 1: IWRM Program Consultant. The International Junior Expert will provide technical support to the senior experts.
The Scope of Work includes:
- Provide technical and operation support to the Short Term Consultants
- Assist the Programme Management Advisor in coordinating with the LVB, LVBC, and the steering committee
- Assist in the design and establishment of all required business processes
- Establish web-based video conferencing and meetings for the Programme Coordination Unit
- Assist in ensuring all documentary requirements are complete, signed, and properly packaged
- Assist in Project Identification, Preparation, Selection, Procurement, Execution, Administrative and Financial Management, and Monitoring of Potential Projects to be identified in the LVB.
- Provide technical assistance in formulating a monitoring and reporting system to the Programme Coordination Unit
Only the experts meeting the set criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.
The International Junior Expert shall have at least one year professional experience and specific experience in one of the following fields:
1. Latest education and knowledge in the use of IWRM models from a recognised university
2. Latest education and knowledge in project management and application of information technology for project management and reporting, particularly construction management, including monitoring and reporting
3. Latest education and knowledge for the preparation of feasibility studies in the water and waste water sector
4. The International Junior Expert may not be a National of the East African Community
Professional experience required
- Minimum two years experience in Project Management Cycle
- 1 - 3 years professional experience
- Background in the areas of Water and Sanitation highly preferred
Deadline For Applications