U.S. citizens: Yakima River Basin Water Enhancement Project (YRBWEP) Projects Coordinator
Reclamation is seeking a career professional looking for an opportunity to capitalize on his or her expertise to become the Yakima River Basin Water Enhancement Project (YRBWEP) Projects Coordinator. Make a difference in the West by assisting in meeting increasing water demands while protecting the environment.
Here is an opportunity to join a great organization with excellent growth potential!
Learn more about this agency
- Develops proposals including cooperative studies, grants, cooperative funding arrangements, budgets, and schedules
- Serves as study manager, team leader, or team member on projects that involve complex issues of high dollar value and significant federal, state, public, and congressional interest
- Researches and analyzes State policy issues, and advises on policy decisions affecting water resource development
- Manages and directs public relations and public awareness activities pertaining to specific YRBWEP activities
- Establishes and maintains cooperative and consultative relationships with local and state governments, natural resource and water-user groups, representatives of Tribal governments, and other organizations
- Consults with representatives of other Federal agencies and local organizations to secure assistance and coordination for YRBWEP projects