With an increase in projects on the books and a healthy outlook for the sector longer term, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Hydrogeologist to join our specialist Hydrogeology team in Perth.
This entry level role would suit a recent graduate with a background in hydrogeology, geology and / or related Earth Science. Involving both field and office-based work, this is an exciting opportunity to join a well-respected team, and gain exposure to associated disciplines within Environment & Water.
You will be exposed to a variety of hydrogeological projects primarily in the mine water management context including:
- Hydrogeological field programmes;
- Groundwater resource engineering investigation and design;
- Water supply options assessments;
- Mine dewatering and depressurisation;
- Groundwater, surface water and integrated water resource modelling;
- Environmental risk assessment and management.
- Execute and supervise field investigation programmes;
- Collect, compile and present field and technical data;
- Accurately and efficiently perform routine technical tasks applying standard methods;
- Adopt / apply prescribed HSE and QA/QC systems on assigned tasks.
To be successful you’ll need to possess the following skills and qualifications:
- BSc / Msc in Hydrogeology, Geology or Earth Sciences (recently graduated);
- Desire to work within a team environment;
- Basic report writing skills;
- Ability and interest in working outdoors;
- Enthusiasm for learning.
Join the RPS team and enjoy the stimulating and supportive work environment amongst a team of dedicated and influential water management experts working on the most innovated projects in the industry.
RPS will provide you with career development opportunities + flexible work options + active life benefit + more.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please apply today!