KennzifferDR/159/21Kategorie(n)Wissenschaftliches PersonalAnzahl der Stellen1Einsatzort
Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences – Geography DepartmentBewerbung bis09.12.21Text
- An interdisciplinary research project on the impacts of climate change on the hydrology and water resources in Berlin and Brandenburg
- Evolution and growth of coupled climate-hydrological-ecohydrological modelling on drought risks in urban, forest and agricultural landscapes
The successful candidate will have:
- A PhD in hydrology, climatology, or a related field of environmental science or engineering
- Excellent programming and numerical skills
- Experience in the development and application of numerical models at various scales and different environmental science contexts
- A strong publication record in internationally leading journals (commensurate with career stage)
- An established national or international research profile (commensurate with career stage)
- Strong English language skills both in oral and written communication
- Good track record or potential for raising external research funds (commensurate with career stage)
- Good potential for research supervision
- Ability to work in a team environment
Please send your application (including cover letter, curriculum vitae, relevant certificates, list of publications and projects, presentation of research profile, three publications relevant to the position, and mention of three researchers as possible references) and quoting the reference number DR/159/21 to: Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Geography Department, Prof. Dr. Doerthe Tetzlaff, (located: Rudower Chaussee 16), Unter den Linden 6, 10099 Berlin or preferably as one PDF file plus individual PDF of the three requested publications by e-mail to [email protected]
Email attachments must not exceed 10 MB in total.
HU is seeking to increase the proportion of women in research and teaching, and specifically encourages qualified female scholars to apply. Severely disabled applicants with equivalent qualifications will be given preferential consideration. People with an immigration background are specifically encouraged to apply. Since we will not return your documents, please submit copies in the application only.
Please visit our website www.hu-berlin.de/stellenangebote, which gives you access to the legally binding German version.