If you like technology, innovative and different projects, your place is here! If you don’t know us yet, we are an engineering company that works in different areas, such as space, robotics, cyber security, artificial intelligence or big data among many other international projects.
Join our team full of talent and creativity where you will:
- Analyses on observed and modelled environmental data internationally (including climatic, river discharge, soil moisture, and groundwater level datasets), in order to further develop tools for hydrological situation monitoring and historical analysis.
- You will support ongoing and newly awarded external research and commercial projects, including those making assessments of future drought and water resources.
- You will also gain experience in international project work.
- You will be expected to work closely with the teams effectively collating and analysing outputs and contributing to publications.
- Develop applications based on the use of hydrological models to understand hydrological processes.
Work with a multidisciplinary team to implement innovative, remote sensing-and modelling based approaches for improved water management.
- Develop and apply approaches to flood and drought monitoring and impact assessment, including using indicators based on earth observation
- Undertaking and delivering analysis of future water availability, hydrological and agricultural droughts.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Degree in Earth/Environmental/Water sciences, Geography, or Climate Change
- Advance knowledge of hydrological modelling.
- Experience of programming (preferably R or Python)
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent numeracy and statistical analysis skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (C2)
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our team and culture GMV by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours and intensive working hours during the summer months. In addition, you can work from home to improve your work-life balance.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance with dental and accident insurance.
- You will be able to make part of your salary more flexible through our flexible salary plan where you will have several options such as restaurant tickets, childcare tickets, medical insurance for a family member.…
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Gympass to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work.
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company compromised with inclusion and diversity
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?