Summary: The Project Consultant role in Asia Pacific supports Bluefield’s consulting practice in the region by serving as a key source for data collection, market analysis, and stakeholder engagement. Bluefield consultants work closely with our global team to leverage a broad range of experiences and perspectives.
This opportunity, which is project-based, is ideal for those seeking to build their knowledge and experience in analyzing global water and business strategies. Further, it an excellent opportunity to showcase one’s skills, ambition, and curiosity about the water industry in a growing business environment.
Go fast, go far with our team of water experts…
- Get up to speed on client-focused scope to support Bluefield team with data collection, analysis, and presentations
- Develop and build on a strong level of understanding of the regulatory, technology and competitive landscape of the water industry and the development market
- Demonstrate to clients and team members a knowledge and expertise of the water sector, water technology, and market opportunities within transparent project framework
- Interact with industry players to identify key data inputs and market perspectives to support strategy discussions
- Initiate and produce presentations, forecast models, and market sizings
- Think outside the box to deliver thought provoking insights on the myriad of factors shaping global water – urbanization, energy transition, big tech, digital solutions, climate change…etc
Add real value by bringing your skills to the discussion…
- Undergraduate degree (related subjects i.e. sciences); a Graduate Degree is preferred
- 2-5 years relevant experience, within the water, infrastructure, or market research sectors is preferred
- Proficiency with MS applications required (Excel, Word and PowerPoint); experience with databases helpful
- A keen attention to detail and highly effective organization skills including the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Proven experience in Australia, China, SE Asia, India markets
- Fluent English; Regional languages a strong benefit
Please submit cover letter and resume to [email protected]. Please be sure to include the position in the subject line. Only qualified candidates will receive a response.