Summary: In the wake of climate concerns, operating risks, and brand awareness, companies across a range of industry verticals are taking water more seriously. As such, consumer product companies (e.g., Beauty & Personal Care, Food & Beverage, IT) and heavy industries (e.g., mining, power) are setting more ambitious water efficiency goals through dedicated strategies. “Going green” [or “going blue”] is proving to be beneficial to the corporate bottom line. Advanced water management has an increasing impact on companies’ financials and branding.
The Corporate Sustainability Analyst will play a key role across Bluefield’s product offerings, with responsibility for leading research and analysis on the emerging trends and factors influencing corporate water management, globally.
If you want to become an expert in water and show off your skills, Bluefield is the perfect landing spot.
Become a thought leader in corporate sustainability:
- Lead the research and analysis, including written reports, presentations, forecast models, and client workshops, for industry stakeholders.
- Analyze corporate water strategies and ESG trends impacting market development- partnerships, project announcements, technology adoption…etc.
- Demonstrate to clients and team members a knowledge and expertise in the analysis of the water sector, water management solutions (e.g. technology business models), and overall market opportunities.
- Support Sales, Marketing, and Consulting teams with your insights and perspectives gleaned from the news, conversations, and colleagues.
- Build and maintain project databases, ownership profiles, incentive policies, financing deals, and technology deployment, including development of online dashboards.
- Maintain industry profile through speaking opportunities and other participation in industry forums.
Leverage your education, skills, and experience for professional growth:
- Undergraduate degree required; business degree is a benefit for analyzing company financials and strategies.
- 2-5 years relevant experience, within the sustainability consulting, water, energy, or market research.
- Proficiency with MS applications required (Excel, Word and PowerPoint); experience with databases helpful.
- Experience with Tableau, Qlik, Sisense…etc., preferred
- A keen attention to detail and highly effective organization skills including the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Flexible to travel fro client meetings and conferences… once the pandemic subsides.
- Healthcare insurance reimbursement
- Vacation (three weeks)
- Paid time off (sickness and health)
- Public holidays (8-10)
- 401k investment plan
- Upward mobility in a start-up culture that allows for potential a role in management with demonstrated success
- The compensation package (base salary, plus performance related pay) will be commensurate with experience.
- Our team is spread around the globe, even before the pandemic. Given the concentration of team members in Boston and Barcelona, the benefits to being in these locations are strong and preferred. More important is accountability and fit with our team culture.
Please submit cover letter and resume to [email protected]. Please be sure to include the position in the subject line.
Only qualified candidates will receive a response.