Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
P&G is committed to delivering a 35% increase in water efficiency and sourcing at least 5 billion litres of water from circular sources. P&G will advance at least 10 significant supply chain partnerships to drive circularity on climate, water, or waste and will be announcing future commitments and timeline to achieve full water management or beyond.
As P&G Water Innovation Engineering Leader you will be responsible for technical innovation and governance for water technology portfolio to achieve P&G’s visionary water circularity goals.
You will own the portfolio of technical and commercial options for reducing water usage and increasing water circularity.You will be responsible for working with business leaders across our Manufacturing and Operations sites to develop short term & long-term pathways, roadmaps and implementation plans to enable global water management.
With us you will:
- Develop innovative, scalable and modular solutions in the 3-lighthouse water management focus arenas, (water reduction, water reuse, and water circularity)
- Support Manufacturing sites equipment integration such as filtration, softening, deionization, and / or reverse osmosis devices.
- Develop a plan to expand the solutions to the remaining P&G Global Sites to reach company-wide water management goals.
- Lead a team of experts across multiple organizations, regions, and functions. You will create an inclusive environment that leverages the strengths of each team member and can build capability in others.
- Build external connections and make recommendations on consultants, academics, engineering organizations, water technology suppliers, and R&D organizations that we should partner with to achieve our objectives – You will be the single point of contact for these partnerships and will be accountable for the deliverables of external partners.
- Be responsible for developing and working against 90-day plans as well as monthly and quarterly updates in newsletters and sponsor reviews.
- You will need to bring all of the elements across portfolio, roadmap development, innovation, and implementation into one overall cohesive plan.
Apply if you have:
- Have broad industrial experience in water management (pre-treatment, generation, storage, and distribution), water reuse/cleaning technology development, and wastewater treatment technologies
- A Masters or PhD Degree in a Chemical, Process, Mechanical or Technical related field and genuine passion for sustainability and the challenges of climate change.
- Process and / or Chemical Engineering: A good understanding of fluid dynamics, thermodynamics, unit operations, and be comfortable with building water balances including any relevant heat & energy balances – A knowledge of water system equipment design, development, delivery, and operation and other renewable water technologies is required.
- Leadership Skills: To be able to lead and collaborate with the team, working against common visions, objectives, and difficult decisions to gaining leadership alignment for key decisions.
- Working with external partners: Competent building several partnerships with strategic suppliers – A key strategy to developing true water circularitys.
- Communication skills: Ability to explain complex topics in a simple and concise way that helps broader audiences understand the vision, choices, risks, and benefits.
- Program Management: To work through barriers and challenges to keep the overall team focused and on-track versus the plan.
What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You will become one of the company’s leading experts on water global management participating in the world key focus arenas on reducing global water scarcity by using the huge scale and drive of a company like P&G to lead technology development which will impact all industries
You’ll feel the ownership of your work from the beginning, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and responsibility of your part of projects. We will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: encouraged, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and confident.
You can also expect:
- Work within a Top Employer of choice organization and opportunity for further personal training and development.
- Diverse, exciting work in a very innovative and international environment.
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (Private health care, PG stock, saving plans company pension plans, Christmas and vacation bonus).
- Outstanding additional benefits such as fitness center, flexible working hours, etc.
- CV as a separate document in English.
- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying to make you application stand out
- Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript if possible.
- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters.
Please upload all documents in the “CV/Resume” field. Incomplete applications may lead to delays in the recruitment process.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact.
Everything at P&G starts with understanding – understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identification, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected factor.
To ensure that everybody who is interested in joining our team has equal opportunity and ability to start that journey, we have made sure our hiring process is flexible and accessible. From the application to interviews, our team will adapt to your needs and what works best to help you show us your best. To learn more about the P&G Disability Accommodation process, click here.
Job locations: Kronberg, Hesse, Germany
Job Type: Full time
Job categories: Engineering
Req No: R000026823