To apply compile a cover letter, detailed resume, professional references, and answers to the questions below into a single PDF or Microsoft Word document and submit your materials here. If you have difficulty using the form, please contact [email protected].
Applications must be received by Thursday, December 30, 2021 at 4:00 pm to be considered.
- Cover Letter: Your letter should express interest in the Estuary Partnership, be well organized, clearly articulate how your experience meets the specific requirements of the position.
- Detailed Resume: Your resume should be concise and clearly define current and post duties and responsibilities, and the length of tenure in those positions.
- Professional References: Provide the names, organizations, and titles of three professional references. References will not be contacted without your prior permission.
- Question Response: Submit your answers to the following questions. Please use less than 400 words per question.
- Describe the types of stormwater retrofit projects you have worked on and what your role was in identifying, designing, securing funding, and managing project implementation.
- Describe the work have you done doing business and community outreach, and engaging community and diverse populations in stormwater management and stormwater retrofit projects.
- Describe your experience working to foster community, regulatory, and agency support for stormwater management and stormwater retrofit projects.