Volunteer (Drylands, Livelihood and Gender Programme)
Terms of Volunteer- Drylands, Livelihood and Gender Programme
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support the Drylands, Livelihood and Gender Programme Manager in implementing the project activities and organizing other assessment and training sessions as requested.
• Support in project implementation, and preparation of necessary projects reporting and documentation of project activities.
• Support in the technical input and research for the programme.
• Undertake other tasks/emerging issues at the request of Drylands, Livelihood and Gender Programme Manager.
• Support in coordination and communication of project activities.
• Liaise with IUCN ROWA’s communication team towards the information and dissemination of the programmes’s activities as requested.
• Support the organization of project events and meetings at local and regional level.
• Attend meetings, and assist with general admin duties as required.
• Graduate degree in environmental sciences or a similar field.
• Strong analytical skills, oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent working level of English language in both writing and speaking.
• Good knowledge and experience in the use of effective communication tools related to environmental and development issues.
• Good knowledge and experience in rangeland management, sustainable development
• Good skills computer skills.