Who We Are
Resonance is a global consulting firm that delivers market-based solutions to address the world’s toughest challenges.
We work with changemakers in the private sector and the international development community to solve wicked problems and promote market opportunity. We specialize in development of partnerships, innovation, sustainable business models, and impact finance that drive impactful results.
Across our work, we integrate diverse voices and perspectives. We promote collaboration across sectors and up and down the chain—from the field to the boardroom. Throughout, we translate client ambition into action and impact on the ground.
Resonance is seeking qualified technical experts for USAID’s anticipated Water and Development IDIQ (WADI) Follow-on, focused on water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) and water security activities globally. The WADI follow-on is expected to support USAID missions, bureaus, and other operating units in implementing USAID’s component of the U.S. Government’s Global Water Strategy. Task orders implemented under this IDIQ will reflect the Agency’s strategic direction in the water sector, including improving health outcomes through the provision of sustainable water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH) and managing agricultural water sustainably and more productively to enhance food security.
Consultants will provide technical expertise to the Task Order project teams. Applicants with expertise in one or more of the following areas are encouraged to apply:
• Irrigation and multiple use of water systems
• Wastewater and sanitation systems
• Water-smart agriculture
• Market development for WASH, water-smart agriculture, or related products
• Social behavior change for improved sanitation and hygiene practices
• Water modeling
• Urban WASH
• Rural WASH
• Monitoring and evaluation
• Knowledge management
• Database knowledge management
• Water and climate risk assessments
• Community and stakeholder engagement
• Communications and outreach
• Water security and climate resilience
• Water governance
• Water rights / water allocation
• Capacity building for national and sub-national governments; civil society organizations
• Water resource management
• Water source protection
• Enabling policy environments for WASH and clean water access
• Gender integration
• Private sector development and partnerships
• Social enterprise development
• Enterprise BDS
• Financing for WASH and water systems
• Emergency water and sanitation
• Managing water revenue and decreasing non-revenue water
• Graduate degree in a relevant discipline from an accredited university
• At least six (6) years’ relevant professional experience
• Previous work experience on USAID programming preferred
• Demonstrated experience in one of the above-mentioned technical areas
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with an ability to work well under pressure
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment and proactively work to achieve consensus on technical, project, and administrative matters
• Native or bi-lingual proficiency in written and spoken English
• Eligibility to work in US
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of Resonance is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. Resonance hires and promotes individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Resonance believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls or emails please.