SNV Netherlands Development Organisation, Zambia office, wishes to invite reputable consultants or consultancy firms to conduct training of private emptiers in marketing strategies and business management and train them in principles of how to manage their businesses.
SNV Netherlands Development Organisation
SNV is a not-for-profit international development organisation that makes a lasting difference in the lives of people living in poverty by helping them raise incomes and access basic services. We aim for premium quality and focus on only three sectors: agriculture, energy and water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH). With a long-term, local presence in over 25 countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America, we know how governments work and how relationships are built. Implementing our mission exclusively through project financing requires us to work efficiently and invest in operational excellence every day. Our team of more than 1,300 staff is the backbone of SNV.
The Chambeshi – Lukanga Sanitation & Hygiene Project
SNV Zambia is implementing the multi-country, Dutch funded Chambeshi-Lukanga Sanitation & Hygiene project in partnership with Chambeshi and Lukanga Water and Sanitation Companies as well as the respective Local Authorities of Kabwe, Kasama, Mbala, Nakonde and Mpulungu. The 5 years project (2017-2022) aims to sustainably improve access to and use of sanitation services and improve hygiene behaviours for 200,000 and 260,000 people respectively in peri-urban/urban areas. It is built on three core strategic objectives, namely (1) increasing demand for improved WASH facilities and practices, (2) improving the quality-of-service provision and by (3) improving governance of the sector.
- Detailed Technical Proposal
- Detailed Financial Proposal
- Company profile
- Consultant CVs
- Certificate of incorporation
- Valid tax clearance certificate
- Valid ZPPA certificate
- TPIN Certificate
- Annual report (incl. financial report) of last 2 financial years
- Physical and official email address
- Provide three (3) business client referees within the past five (5) years.
Detailed specifications and requirements are well stated in the (TOR) attached to the link below.
- Only electronic submissions will be accepted.
- Submission should be made through [email protected] not later than 17:30hrs, 22nd November 2021.
- For any clarifications, contact [email protected].
- SNV Zambia may request for necessary and/or more information during the evaluation.
- SNV will only contact the successful bidder (s) within the period of 2 weeks from the closing date of submission. Access the RFQ and document Sample in this link……………Terms of Reference