A great position is now available in Production. We are hiring the Environmental Program Specialist for Water! Make your career possible!
What is Production? It’s the place where design ideas are transformed into actual products. We are in over 20 sourcing markets and are the direct point of contact for local suppliers. We work to ensure our products are of good quality and produced at the best price and in a sustainable way.
Is this your next challenge?
As the Environmental Program Specialist, your focus will be to develop and implement our Environmental Sustainability strategies in your region. Are we on track with our program-related activities? Are we driving the right initiatives to reach our goals? Some activities might include Water efficiency, water recycling, wastewater programs, and Environmental Management systems.
Risk management will be an important part of your role, and you will continuously assess potential risks, plan mitigation, implement and follow up as necessary. In all that you do, stakeholder management is at the forefront of your mind. Both internal through different working groups and the global teams, as well as external stakeholders.
Who are you?
The person we are looking for
• Working closely with sustainability program managers to collaborate internally across functions on goal setting and program implementation
• Responsible for developing local Environmental goals and strategies on the dedicated topics in order to reach the group ambition
• Co-create the annual projects and activities plan together with internal across teams
• Implement the strategies and plan with internal across teams and KPI follow up with improvement action plans to ensure the goals are met
• Develop external stakeholder engagement plan, and drive collaboration with industrial peers and organizations on dedicated topics
• Assessing risks and working on risk mitigation plans
• Develop and support capacity building to internal team and suppliers
• Research and study the industrial technology and innovations to find enablers to reach the climate positive and circular ambition
• Monitor and research on policy and regulation to identify potential impact to the group
• Environmental related Sustainability knowledge
• Project management skill
• Effective communication and good presentation skill
• Fluent in written/spoken English
• Analytical and strategic skills
• Data analysis capability with tools of excel, power BI etc.
Thinking about applying?
If all of this sounds like it might be your kind of thing then you should definitely get in touch. We’re more about personality and competence than qualifications, so don’t worry if your skills aren’t a perfect match. If your CV is selected then our talent acquisition team in Shanghai will invite you for a phone call, followed by a couple of interviews at one or more of our offices.