DAI Global, LLC is seeking candidates for various positions to support the anticipated USAID-funded Water Safe Activity in the Philippines, which is expected to begin in August/September 2019. The project will have offices in Manila and Davao and select field site(s) in Mindanao. DAI is recruiting senior-level technical specialists to serve in long-term roles on the project, as presented here:
- Water Supply Specialist: Responsible for technical support to Water Service Providers (WSPs) in climate/water/risk analysis, business and operational planning and expansion of services.
- Water-Sanitation (Wat/San) Finance Specialist: Responsible for expanding access to finance to WSPs for expansion/introduction of water supply, non-revenue water management, sanitation services.
- Wat/San Engineer: Responsible for leading design and feasibility studies in partnership with WSPs to expand/introduce water supply and sanitation services.
- Watershed Management Specialist: Responsible for leading watershed management activities that link up- and down-stream stakeholders and developing activities and securing partnerships to incentivize improved management.
- Water Security Policy and Reform Specialist: Responsible for supporting water sector regulatory/reform initiatives and applying best practices/lessons learned from Water Safe activities to inform policy.
- Water-Use Efficiency (WUE) Specialist: Responsible for leading WUE and Water Demand Management (WDM) activities in partnership with government and private sector stakeholders, particularly land developers.
- Knowledge Management & Outreach Specialist: Responsible for promoting study tours/learning opportunities and leading public outreach events to raise awareness of water security challenges and project results and to promote public, private and non-profit sector engagement to promote innovative approaches.
- Advanced degree in a relevant field; at least 7 years of relevant work experience
- Experience working on or with donor-funded environmental programs– strong preference for prior experience on USAID-funded projects;
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
Interested qualified candidates should e-mail CV and cover letter to WaterActivity@dai.com with the words “Philippines Water Safe Activity” and area of expertise in the subject line. Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates. The preferred deadline for applications is October 29, 2018.