WaterAid is looking for a Water Industry Partnership (WIP) Officer on an initial 12 month fixed term contract to play a vital role in our mission to transform lives with safe water, sanitation and hygiene in the world’s poorest communities.
Working within the major partnerships department, the WIP Officer (based within SWW’s Exeter office) will
- Support the WIP Manager, SW & Wales in the implementation of the WIP business plan.
- Deliver effective and well aligned partnerships with South West Water & Bournemouth Water.
- Ensure WaterAid and WIP systems and processes are delivered.
To be successful, you’ll need to
- Understand and possess experience of working with corporate fundraising and partnerships.
- Possess excellent communication and partnership building skills with a creative flair.
- Be able to work alone, organising time and tasks, including routine administration, to deadline.
By 2030 we want everyone, everywhere to have clean water and sanitation. We need you to help us make it happen. If you bring your expertise, passion and professionalism, we’ll give you a lot back.
Working with us, you will be entitled to a wide range of employee benefits, such as an exceptional pension fund, medical cash plans, an employee assistance programme, generous annual leave and Save As You Learn schemes, as well as fitness and lifestyle programmes.
Please note: in order to apply for this role you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
This vacancy will end one minute before midnight on the closing date specified. No recruitment agencies please.