Water Footprint Network is seeking an intern to support our work on the development of the water footprint database, focusing on industrial materials and products. The internship will be for three months, based at our offices in The Hague.
Key assignments will be:
- Research, propose and prepare a list of industrial materials/products, most commonly used by companies and in people’s lives
- Conduct a literature survey and other research on the water use for producing/processing these materials and products
- Support the design of a database format aligning with Water Footprint Network’s existing databases and uses in various tools
- Compile the data and results, based on the literature research, in the designed format
- Support other projects/activities upon request (minor responsibility)
Find out more about this role and the skills and experience required here.
The position is open only for candidates eligible to work in the EU.
Deadline for applications: 15th September 2016.