The Cadmus Group LLC seeks a highly motivated Project Coordinator to support contracts with government clients in the areas of climate resilience, drinking water and wastewater, communications, and environmental science/policy. Successful candidates will have experience providing climate resilience project support to projects in consulting, or a similar field, and experience working closely with multiple project or program managers to complete quality work on time and within budget.
Candidates must have a record of professional excellence, advanced problem-solving skills, exceptional oral and written communication, and experience working with multiple clients and projects simultaneously. They should be able to manage tasks and projects from start to finish with minimal input from supervisors, be highly motivated to perform and learn, able to work collaboratively and independently, detail-oriented, and comfortable leading meetings with clients and senior staff. Candidates must have a professional demeanor and will have distinguished themselves with academic and professional excellence and a clearly demonstrated work ethic. Cadmus emphasizes working effectively in a team environment with a commitment to the highest standards of excellence.
- Provide logistical and administrative support for Cadmus project teams.
- Provide meaningful data-driven outputs for clients across projects.
- Responsible for project coordination activities:
- Preparing agendas and taking meeting minutes on internal and external calls.
- Keeping track of changes in long- and short-term project goals.
- Proactively engaging with managers and technical staff to prepare them for relevant meetings and meeting project deadlines.
- Communicating and creating effective communications for project teams.
- Represent Cadmus and clients at workshops and conferences.
- Present material and assist on webinars and at in-person events (post-COVID).
- Develop outreach and communication documents to communicate directly with clients and external stakeholders.
- Write or edit reports, case studies, presentations, and other documents.
- Provide project support:
- Communicating clearly and professionally with clients as appropriate.
- Ensuring client satisfaction across multiple projects in a program.
- Facilitating information sharing and planning across projects and teams.
- Supporting the efforts of multiple project managers.
- Master’s degree with coursework in environmental and/or climate change science and policy or a BS/BA with coursework in environmental and/or climate change science and policy and 3+ years experience.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills with the ability to learn quickly, adapt to changing environments, and work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable presenting over the phone and to live audiences.
- Must demonstrate excellent organizational skills with keen attention to detail.
- Must demonstrate professionalism and a positive work ethic in all situations with coworkers, project managers, and clients.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States as a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Classwork or professional experience with EPA regulatory programs, water science or policy, and/or climate science.
- Experience with or knowledge of climate risk assessment tools or frameworks.
- Applied experience with research activities in an academic or professional setting.
- Experience public speaking.
Additional Information: To be considered, please submit the following materials:
- A one-page cover letter describing your qualifications, interests, and career objectives. The cover letter should clearly address your experience and interest.
- A resume that includes complete educational and professional experience.
Based on eligibility and job status, Cadmus offers an excellent benefits package to include: medical, dental, vision, company paid disability and life insurance, 401(k) program, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, voluntary time off (VTO), tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance program, other optional benefits and various bonus programs.
Cadmus is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination. Cadmus is committed to providing a respectful workplace where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation (including gender identity and/or expression), national origin, military and veteran status, physical and mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.