Posted: Oct 13, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Imagine what you could do here! At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. At Apple, every drop counts. Apple is seeking a Water Transactions Project Manager to support its corporate water stewardship work. The ideal candidate is an experienced professional with transactional water background with detailed knowledge of water issues (quantity, quality, regulatory) worldwide. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
- Knowledge of regional US water markets and water rights issues, covering both western and eastern US; international experience a plus
- Experience originating, structuring and closing complex water transactions
- Strong relationships with organizations developing restoration and replenishment projects in regional markets
- Demonstrated project management experience and ability to see projects through to completion
- Ability to influence without authority; strong communication skills across multiple disciplines
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous settings requiring minimal supervision
- Strong quantitative and financial modeling skills
The Water Transactions Program Manager will support the Corporate Water Program’s alternative sources and replenishment projects, as well as broader water stewardship efforts. Apple is committed to responsible use of water resources. This role will assist in sourcing, evaluating and structuring water replenishment projects as well as broader stewardship projects that support engagement and outreach.
Education & Experience
– Bachelor’s degree with 10+ years experience
– Graduate degree in environmental management strongly preferred, with 5+ years of experience in water resources management, corporate ESG related to water, water transactions, or conservation finance