We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Student Assistant for our Communications Team in Berlin. In this role you will be part of a small, friendly and dynamic team, with lots of opportunities to gain experience in different areas of communications work.
- Support the coordination of a redevelopment and the maintenance of our website.
- Produce high quality design outputs including: templates, reports, digital media assets and other promotional materials.
- Provide support for organising public events, launches and webinars.
- Develop stories and content for social media and other digital channels.
- Contribute to our media monitoring roster.
- Report on media, website and social media statistics.
- Other spontaneous tasks related to the work of our Communications Team.
You will have the following qualifications and skills:
- You are enrolled as a Student of graphic design, digital media or communications.
- You have the interest and willingness to learn about climate change science and policy.
- You have experience in graphic design and are proficient in the Microsoft Suite and Adobe Creative Suite.
- You have strong administrative skills, attention to detail and a methodical approach to handling tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Experience with Content Management Systems is a plus.
- Experience using online collaborative platforms such as Slack, Trello and Miro is desirable.
- Our working language is English, therefore excellent English writing and verbal skills are necessary. Basic German skills are welcome, but not required, other language skills are an asset.
- A job with purpose. With us you will work in a team of engaged people and with your skills you can make a positive contribution to our work in the field of climate change.
- A positive and inspiring working atmosphere in an international team. Our Berlin office is located near Moritzplatz in the heart of the lively Kreuzberg, surrounded by a dynamic startup scene. Currently most of our staff is working from home due to covid-19 restrictions.
- A refund of your public transport pass.
Application Deadline: 31 October 2021
Starting date: As soon as possible
Location: Berlin, Germany
Terms: 6 months with prospect of extension
Requirements: You have to be a student who is enrolled at a university in Germany for at least another 6 months.
For further information send your questions via email to [email protected].
Please apply with your CV, cover letter and a list of three referees by 31 October 2021 exclusively using the application form. Applications by email or by post can unfortunately not be processed.