Contract type: Full time
Location: The post is based in Frankfurt/Germany with possible frequent travels to the project countries.
ETLog GmbH is an established consulting firm in the areas of healthcare waste management with over 100 projects supported by international financing organisations in more than 50 countries. Our key clients include the German Development Cooperation (KfW and GIZ), the World Bank, WHO, EU, ADB, various NGOs as well as private or public hospitals. The projects we implement for our clients span across Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Eastern Europe. See more at http://www.etlog-health.com/.
Since 2020, ETLog is part of a new platform, called management4development (m4d), that aims at tackling global multi-sectoral challenges towards the achievement of Sustainable Development Goals. Its sister company, management4health GmbH (m4h), is a consulting company based in Frankfurt working worldwide on Global Health projects and programmes in the development cooperation sector.
ETLog currently seeks to expand its dynamic head office team in Frankfurt am Main/Germany with one Senior Business Development and Project Manager, with special focus in one or more of the key strategic development areas of ETLog (WASH, Environmental Health and Climate Change) with a proven track record in development cooperation programmes.
- Business development and client outreach
- Lead coordination and support for preparation of tenders
- Project planning, management, controlling, client and partners coordination
- Expert selection, management, quality control of deliverables, performance management
- Work as short-term expert and consultant in project teams
- Support knowledge management and product development
- Contribute to the continuous development of the organisation and the continuous improvement of processes and procedures.
- Prospectively, the position offers the opportunity of taking up increasing responsibilities in company strategic development, operational and business management
- The candidate will have a relevant professional background and experience in relation to the tasks above.
- Experience in bilateral or multilateral cooperation as well as country experience would be a very strong asset.
- Full fluency English in speaking and writing is mandatory.
- French strongly preferred, other languages (e.g. Spanish, Russian, Arabic) will be an asset.
How to apply
Please send your updated CV with a motivation letter to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.