The selected candidate will be responsible for
- Working closely with the engineering teams on wastewater and drainage studies, from feasibility through to detailed design stages.
- Supervise Graduate Engineers on various wastewater network modelling projects in line with client requirement and reviewing/checking of their work.
- Setting the technical direction for modelling studies while liaising with lead business.
- Resolving technical modelling issues on projects.
- Supporting and developing junior modelling staff.
- Liaison with lead business and other team members to produce good design solution as per best design practice.
- Working in collaboration with other design disciplines to ensure the integrity of the overall design.
- Building a profile in the industry and keeping up-to-date with innovations and developments.
Key Skills or Software’s
- InfoWorks ICM SE and InfoWorks CS Modelling Package, MapInfo
- InfoWorks ICM 2D, ArcGIS and InfoNet experience is desirable
- B.E in Civil Engineering and MS/ M.Tech in Water Resources / Environmental Engineering from a recognized University.
- Chartered Engineer or working towards Chartership .
- 4 to 6 years of experience in working with model build, verification and solution development using InfoWorks ICM SE and InfoWorks CS
- Should have sound technical knowledge and experience in wastewater network model updates using manhole, CCTV and flow surveys.
- Significant experience of MapInfo GIS package
- Experience of flood alleviation schemes and integrated ID / 2D modelling are desirable
- Experience with SUDS, Sewer rehabilitation, InfoNet, and water quality modelling are desirable
- Resource management / line management experience, project management of modelling projects, and programming scopes of work will be a plus
- Familiar with international codes, standards and practices related to UK water industry.
- A strong, self-motivated and assertive person capable of working under pressure.
- Good communication & writing skills
- Good report writing, well-developed interpersonal skills and working in team are seen as essential attributes.
- Flexible to adopt new work /challenge work as per business requirement.
We can offer (subject to Company’s policy):
- Agile and safe working environment
- Competitive annual leave and sick leaves
- Group incentive scheme
- Group term life insurance, Workmen’s compensation and Group medical insurance coverage
- Short and Long-term Global employment opportunities
- Global collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Digital Innovation and Transformation
Job Ref: 53122BR
Recruiter Contact: Nisha Hegde
Region/State: ALL – India
Discipline: Civil, Water
Website Region: Asia Pacific
Website Sector: Water and wastewater