The Institut national de la recherche scientifique is a university dedicated to research and training at the graduate level. French is the official language. The Centre Eau Terre Environnement focuses its activities on the sustainable management of water and earth resources.
We are seeking a postdoctoral fellow to take part in different research projects in urban hydrology, particularly on the sustainable management of stormwater in urban environments. The projects will be carried out in collaboration with municipalities in Quebec and in partnership with professors from other universities.
- Hold a PhD in hydrological and/or hydraulic modeling in urban environments
- Have thorough knowledge of stormwater and wastewater management in urban environments
- Have good knowledge of the hydraulics of drinking water distribution networks
- Show good writing and communication skills
HOW TO APPLY
Send all the following documents in one PDF file to [email protected]
- Cover letter stating your experience in hydrological and/or hydraulic modeling in urban environments
- Curriculum vitae including a list of your scientific publications
- Names and addresses of two referees for professional references