Launch of Water and Energy Hub in the UAE
- Supports the UAE Mission to establish the hub; Manages the daily work and partnerships related to the hub
- Liaise between partner university, equipment manufacturers and training designers facilitating a process of general coordination among stakeholders;
- Coordinates internal procurement for the provision and installation of specialized equipment in the new electrical and electromechanical laboratories;
Network and Hub Development
- Monitors ongoing developments related to the stakeholders’ environment to stay informed and seizes opportunities to extend the network;
- Be the primary point of contact for partners involved in the initiative;
- Represents the organization in public fora and meetings whenever requested.
Organisation of Events
- Provides overall project management for all events and ensures the achievement of their objectives, including development, implementation and monitoring of work plans.
- Publish a calendar of training events and select applicants and communicate modalities of participation, from online preparatory phase to in-person lectures until on-the job application of learnings and certification.
Required knowledge and experience
· Requires a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Environmental Engineering or closely related field.
· Four (4) years of progressively responsible engineering experience managing projects through design and permitting, preferably in the field of Electricity, Water or wastewater.
· Preference of two (2) years of supervisory experience, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
· Project Management Certificate with at least two (2) years of PM operations.
How to apply
Please submit your letter of motivation and CV no later than 14 October to [email protected] OR apply using the advert posted on below link: