Position: “Documentation Expert WASH & NRM”
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Project – Work on different on-going projects of Capacity Building and Development Planning division
Qualifications – Post graduate in any stream with min 08 years of experience in Water Sanitation, Natural Resource Management, Ground Water Management and Agriculture sector in various states of India
- Data collection and compilation.
- Preparation of various reports, MIS, notes, DPRs and content writing.
- Support in preparation of approach and methodology and technical content for proposals/tenders.
- Preparation of Training Reports, Training Modules and Guidelines, Capacity Building Documentation,Documentation of Best Practices, Tools formats, and other records.
- Organization and keeping record of documents and training material developed by the team.
- Manage, Co-ordinate and support the team in delivering the programs/projects and trainings.
- Data Analysis and interpretation.
- Support in business development and Tender preparation.
- Provide hand-holding support to the client and other team members.
- Any other task as assigned by company
- Good understanding of Natural Resource Management, Ground Water Management, Agriculture, rural water supply and sanitation and community led approaches
- Experience of Data collection, Data analysis and preparation of various reports.
- Excellent English writing skills and content development skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English, Hindi and Marathi)
- Ability to structure and draft reports
Desired candidate are requested to apply and send their CVs on [email protected]
Company Name: PriMove Infrastructure Development Consultants Pvt. Ltd
C3, 304B, Saudamini Commercial Complex, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune-411038, Maharashtra
Email: [email protected] Tel: +91 20 25280200/01