Antea USA, Inc. (Antea®Group) is seeking a mid-level Climate Risk Specialist in our any of our US office locations or remote. This position is structured for someone with technical expertise in climate-related risk analysis. This position will combine technical, financial, and interpersonal management skills while working with a team of practitioners in client-facing sustainability assignments.
This position will manage projects reviewing and analyzing climate-related risks in support of clients spanning multiple sectors including consumer products, industrial manufacturing, technology, and others. Assignments may also include supporting other aspects of our Sustainability Practice offerings including corporate water stewardship, reporting and disclosure, and ESG advisory.
The position is full-time with travel up to an estimated 20% as necessary subject to current policies and guidelines around pandemic concerns, as dictated by local, regional, state, federal, and Antea Group’s internal company guidelines.
Antea®Group focuses strongly upon safety in all aspects of our operations, in the field, the office, and while traveling. The successful candidate must likewise consider safety as paramount and demonstrate an awareness of safe operations.
Education and Training
- A minimum requirement of a bachelor’s degree in Environmental Studies, Economics, Engineering, Sustainability, Climate Science, Earth Science, or related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in relevant business consulting, or similar experience in climate-related risk management in the public or private sector.
- Experience in climate risk assessment and climate action strategy development, including familiarity with transition and physical risks and opportunity assessment, goal/target setting, scenario analysis, and preparation of Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosure (TCFD) reports.
- Experience in broader ESG strategy, data analytics, and/or preparation of corporate disclosures (CDP, GRI, SASB) a plus.
- Demonstrated data analysis expertise, with PowerBI and ESRI skills a plus.
- Proven track record of strong project management performance in sustainability/corporate responsibility, environmental consulting, business consulting, or related field.
- Experience in driving multi-phase projects to completion including diverse project teams / multiple stakeholders
Fundamental Skill Set
- Strong organizational skills/attention to detail
- High energy and self-initiative
- Collaborator and ability to work with a global team of dynamic practitioners
- Ability to effectively multi-task and delegate assignments to qualified practitioners as necessary
- Ability to identify staffing needs across a full portfolio of reporting projects and schedule backlog
- Ability to work independently and produce results
- Proactive thinking
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship, now or in the future.
- Compliance with any client requirements, including but not limited to COVID-19 vaccine mandates.
- Potential employees must pass a company-paid physical exam, drug-screen and have a valid driver’s license and possess a safe driving record.
Physical Requirements / Work Environment – Maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities, which may include the following:
- Sedentary to light work (typical office or administrative work)
- Frequently required to stand, sit and walk for extended periods of time
- Occasional lifting and carrying of low (under 25lbs) to moderate (25-49lbs) weight objects
- Repetitive motions: substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers (including reaching)
- Subject to inside environmental conditions (protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature change)
- Operation of a motor vehicle
Antea®Group offers a comprehensive benefits package that is bolstered by a robust wellness program that encompasses emotional, physical, and financial wellness.
Antea USA, Inc. (Antea®Group) is an EEO/AA Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity and other protected categories
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE
NO VISA SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME