The Rivers Trust is seeking to recruit two experienced project managers to join our rapidly growing team, working to achieve thriving rivers for thriving communities.
The successful candidate(s) will provide project management support across a range of exciting projects (many delivered in partnership with our member Rivers Trusts) throughout the UK. We are looking for dynamic individuals with drive, determination, and experience of successfully delivering complex multi-partner projects.
You will need to be a team player and have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills. A full job description is attached.
We are committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion (EDI) within our movement, as this is fundamental to achieving our core aims. Applications from diversity candidates are actively encouraged.
Closing date: Tuesday 12th October 5pm
To apply, you must complete an Application Form together with a covering letter and completed Equal Opportunities Monitoring form and send it to [email protected]
Please note that CVs without Application Forms will not be accepted.
- Job Description Project Manager Sept21 (word, 418.788 KB)
- RT Application Form SEPT 2021 (word, 269.398 KB)
- RT Monitoring Form SEPT 2021 (word, 130.43 KB)
- Organisation:The Rivers Trust
- Salary:Circa £32K (dependent on skills and experience) Stakeholder pension scheme (9% employer, 6% employee) Life Assurance scheme
- Location:Home-based in the UK