Do you have water or wastewater expertise? Do you have a passion for rural communities and enjoy working with people? Do you want a career where no two days are exactly the same?
RCAC's Rural development specialist - Environmental will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Conduct Technical, Managerial and Financial (TMF) assessments
- Conduct rate analyses for water and wastewater systems
- Develop work plans to address system needs and provide training and technical assistance to build capacity of utilities
- Assist utilities to achieve compliance with the Safe Water Drinking Act and Clean Water Act
- Promote, facilitate and mediate community partnerships to maximize limited resources
- Plan, prepare, and deliver group and one-on-one adult trainings and workshops to utility, staff, board of
- director and community members
RCAC is an equal opportunity employer and considers all employees and job applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or marital status, or any other status protected by the law. RCAC strives to reflect the diverse constituencies that the organization serves.
Please visit our website at www.rcac.org/careers to view or print the job description and/or provided benefits.
Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, Retirement Plan, FSA
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please visit our website at www.rcac.org/careers to complete an online application or to view the full job description.