Do you want to use your skills in fundraising and partnership management to play a vital role in making clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone everywhere?
Join WaterAid as Water Industry Partnerships Manager, South, West and Wales to change normal for millions of people so they can unlock their potential, break free from poverty and change their lives for good. On top of that you’ll be joining a 2020 Great Place to Work® award-winning organisation, which is also a Living Wage and Disability Confident employer.
The WaterAid Water Industry Partnerships team is responsible for developing and supporting WaterAid’s relationships with water companies and the wider UK water industry.
As our enthusiastic and driven Water Industry Partnerships Manager, South, West and Wales, you will develop and implement WaterAid’s partnership development strategy with specific companies through fundraising and areas of shared value.
Flexible location within the region – home-based or London office with occasional travel to partners across the region.
To see the full job pack, please click ‘Apply‘. Please apply by submitting your CV and a Cover letter into one document in either Word Document or PDF format. Applications will close 23:59 on 03/10/2021. Availability for interviews is required w/c 11/10/2021. Applications will be reviewed on an on-going basis.
In this role, you will develop strong, trusted relationships with water company partners as well as ensuring they reach their full growth potential.
* Ensure that activities are compliant with fundraising, gambling and data protection law
* Become a subject matter expert in one or more specialist areas
* Be the donor lead for restricted funding opportunities
* Work with other specialists to ensure areas of opportunity are spotted and capitalised upon
* Role model continuous improvement methods
Ideally you will have experience of the water industry or other utilities and experience of managing high value events
To be successful, you’ll need:
* Proven success of delivering on sales or fundraising strategy development and execution
* Experience of partnership management and governance
* Excellent ability to communicate with credibility and confidence at all levels
Salary: £33,825 – £35,605 for Home – based within the region or £36,956 – £38,885 for London based subject to experience with excellent benefits.
- 36 days’ holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Option to buy an extra 5 days annual leave
- We offer a generous pension plan with employer contribution of up to 10%
- Wide range of flexible and agile-working arrangement
- Season Ticket Loan
- Free annual eye tests
- Pay as You Give charitable giving scheme
- Enhanced Maternity and Adoption/Surrogacy pay, Shared Parental Leave and Paternity Leave
- Volunteer Day
WaterAid is currently located at Canary Wharf, London and this will be your location and contract base. Due to current restrictions on office capacity the majority of our staff are working from home. All aspects of this including how we are supporting homeworking and the office transition will be discussed at the interview stage with you.
We are unable to provide sponsorship for this post. In order to apply for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
WaterAid is committed to ensuring that wherever we work in the world there is no tolerance for the abuse of power, privilege or trust. WaterAid reinforces a culture of zero tolerance towards any form of inappropriate behaviour, abuse, harassment, or exploitation of any kind. The safeguarding of our beneficiaries, staff, volunteers and anyone working on our behalf, is our top priority and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff and volunteers are required to share in this commitment through our Global Code of Conduct. We will conduct the most appropriate pre-employment references and checks to ensure high standards are maintained.
WaterAid is an equal opportunities, disability-confident employer and committed to achieving the highest standards of diversity, fairness and equality. Should you have a disability and require any additional support, please contact us at [email protected]