Water For People is a global nonprofit working across nine countries, bringing together communities, local entrepreneurs, and governments to build and maintain water and sanitation services that will last. We have a sustainable solution to end the global water and sanitation crisis, and our employees across the world help drive this solution.
The Data Coordinator supports the Donor Impact team by ensuring the integrity of all donor and gift information in both the donor database and customer relationship management (CRM) system as well as supporting other administrative processes and protocols to help the team meet its fundraising objectives. The exceptional candidate will demonstrate an understanding of organizational priorities, mission, vision, values, and strategic goals, as well as trust and teamwork in all aspects of Water For People business.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- Ensure all information in donor-database records is current, accurate, and meets organizational standards by:
- Help ensure that all information flowing into and between the CRM (Engaging Networks) and donor database (Raiser’s Edge) is accurate
- Support Donor Impact Team by providing lists and reports through RE NXT’s various data and reporting tools. This includes, but is not limited to, pulling and segmenting mailing lists for mailed solicitations and preparing recognition lists for the Annual Report.
- Support the prospect pipeline, which includes:
- Manage relationship with state-registration vendor to ensure state registration documentation and campaign renewal forms are accurately completed and filed on time
- Prepare donation acknowledgment letters in accordance with Water For People’s acknowledgment protocol
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 2+ years of experience managing a relational database including querying and reporting required
- 2+ years of experience in development at a nonprofit preferred
- Experience using the Raiser’s Edge software preferred
- 2+ years of experience managing a customer relationship management system preferred
- Notary commission required within 90 days of employment.
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook required. Advanced proficiency preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication, with a high level of sensitivity for propriety and confidentiality
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
- This position will be based out of the Denver headquarters office with the option to work remote 80 to 90% of the time.
Contact and Further Information:
If you are both qualified and Water For People interests you, please visit our Career Center and apply with your resume and cover letter to this position. Please no phone calls or in-person inquiries.
For earliest consideration submit your application by Friday September 24th.
This is a non-exempt hourly position
Salary Range: ANTICIPATED WAGE $21.00 TO $23.00 / HOUR
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage healthy living for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind, and social well-being. To that end, we provide a global EAP and Telehealth benefit to address your holistic health. Healthy living also includes financial wellness tools including, digital tools, classes, counseling, paid time off and generous retirement savings plan.
Water For People is an equal opportunity employer who is committed to creating a culture of justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion in our workplace. Water for people strives to create and maintain a level of diversity that reflects the communities we serve. Achieving this—regardless of race, ethnicity, ancestry, tribal affiliation, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, veteran status, disability, socioeconomic class, educational attainment, or other social identities is critical to our ability to have a world where every person has access to reliable and safe water and sanitation services.
Our commitment ensures that we:
- Have a different array of thinking that comes from diverse backgrounds and cultures, enabling us to solve some of the world’s greatest challenges.
- Strive for a culture of inclusion and belonging by treating each other with dignity, respect, and appreciation enabling us to feel welcome, supported, and valued.
- Effectively connect, communicate, and build long-lasting relationships with stakeholders within our diverse communities.
- Have diversity of thought, perspectives, backgrounds, identities, and talents that will support our mission to develop high-quality drinking water and sanitation services are available to Everyone Forever.