About BlueTech Research
At BlueTech Research we are passionate about driving successful innovation in the global water sector. We believe that many of the solutions to the current water crisis already exist in the form of exciting technologies and innovative approaches to managing water. Our mission is to scour the world for the innovations that will help resolve the water challenges facing many businesses and supporting them as they plan for an uncertain future. We also want to help speed up the process of bringing those emerging technologies that are commercially viable to market.
Working with Businesses Globally including names such as Coca Cola, Unilever, Procter & Gamble and many more. The work and aims of Blue Tech can be witnessed in the following film https://www.braveblue.world/
Executive Assistant to the CEO of BlueTech Research, a leading water technology market intelligence firm. The successful candidate will directly support the CEO in his role managing the company.
This is an ideal opportunity for a new graduate seeking to gain international experience and advance their career, or a seasoned administrative professional seeking a new challenge in a dynamic environment.
About the Role
This is a superb opportunity for the right EA who understands the level of work within this role and the superb values of the business and their overall aims.
Working closely with and offering extensive EA support to Paul O’Callaghan – Founder and CEO of the business.
The successful Candidate will offer organisational led support within all areas of Paul’s work. This is a vital role and would suit a highly skilled and experienced EA who can demonstrate exceptional organisational skills, with the ability to work efficiently and add values with the contribution made.
The role will involve liaising with multi-national corporations, investors, NGO’s and research institutes. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating the CEO’s calendar, agenda and general organisational tasks.
The Right Candidate:
The person is vital to this role. We are looking for an exceptionally organised and highly skilled Executive Assistant who is focussed and diligent across every area of their work. A polite, positive and naturally inquisitive individual who is exceptionally keen to learn and understand the business, their aims, their ethos and ultimately be engaged in the overall aim of the business.
You will be:
- Handling complex diary and calendar management for the CEO with internal and external meeting participants across multiple international time-zones.
Coordinating both personal and work related travel and accommodation arrangements for the CEO, providing them with an itinerary in advance of travel.
- Ensuring availability of key personnel for any scheduled meetings, preparing agendas in advance of all meetings, sharing pre-read materials, taking high quality minutes of meetings and actioning any follow up items.
- Assisting with the preparation of power-point presentations, proposals and other business correspondence
- Helping arrange team activities, staff training and recognition initiatives for team members on an ongoing regular basis.
- Maintaining confidentiality on business sensitive information with discretion and professionalism.
- Undertaking personal life administrative tasks when required to support the CEO
- Managing HR admin functions such as holiday requests, staff reviews etc.
- Desk research for reports, editing of speeches, emails and letters.
- Ensuring call answering systems are professional and managing updates to company website.
- Organising and overseeing international visits, seminars and receptions.
- Minimum 3-4 years’ relevant applicable experience and an undergraduate university of college degree qualification.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Additional languages, particularly Japanese and German a distinct advantage.
- Excellent project management skills and organisational
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritise and perform a variety of tasks with little supervision and a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines.
- Competent with on-line meeting Video Conferencing and Work Collaboration tools and software including Outlook Calendar, Calendly, Doodle, MS Teams and Zoom.
- An understanding of confidentiality issues
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Team player and ability work on own initiative
The role will be remote, however an ability to work in the Central European / UK time Zone is an advantage.
Hours per week:
Role is currently 25 hours per week with scope to increase over time.
How do I apply:
Interested applications can send their CV to [email protected]