The Executive Committee of the International Fund for Saving the Aral Sea (EC IFAS) received additional funding from the World Bank for the Component A Service Modernization Project (PMU) in Central Asia, and intends to use part of the funds for the purchase of equipment under the project.
To strengthen EC-IFAS’s technical capacity and facilitate day-to-day liaison with the PMU, one technical specialist will be financed by CAHMP. This is in addition to the PMU implementation personnel in Almaty and this technical specialist will be under the direct authority of EC-IFAS (and contracted by the PMU) and based in Dushanbe, Tajikistan. When EC-IFAS chairmanship rotates to a new Central Asian country, this technical specialist will relocate to that country or be replaced by newly-hired expert in the country.
The deadline for submitting CVs and recommendation letters is September 30, 2021 at 17:00 (Nur-Sultan time, Republic of Kazakhstan).
Interested eligible candidates may obtain a complete electronic version of the ToR by submitting a request to the address below during business hours from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Project ID: P120788
- Project Title: Central Asia Hydrometeorology Modernization Project
- Country: Central Asia
- Notice No: OP00145988
- Notice Type: Request for Expression of Interest
- Notice Status: Published
- Borrower Bid Reference: RHC-AF-CS/IC-2-01
- Procurement Method: Individual Consultant Selection
- Language of Notice: English
- Submission Deadline Date/Time: Sep 30, 2021 17:00
- Published Date: Sep 10, 2021
- Organization/Department: Regional Center of Hydrology
- Name: Zhaniya Khaibullina
- Address: Postal address: 32, Abay Ave., Almaty, Republic of Kazakhstan, 050020 Tel: +7(701) 520 05 80
- Province/State: Central Asia
- Postal Code:
- Country:Central Asia
- Email: [email protected]