Responsabilités principales :
The WASH Project Manager is in charge of the development of the intervention strategy and ensures the smooth running of the WASH project in Tikrit and Baiji districts (Irak) in line with Tdh policies (strategic plan, theme, way of working) and national intervention strategies in order to achieve the results expected within the framework of the project(s)
General conditions: Swiss salaried contract 3’100 CHF < > 4’300 CHF net /month according to experience x 13 times, Vacancy: 25 days annual leaves local accommodation and transportation, Health insurance, accident and medical repatriation insurance, return flight
Fonction details :
- S/he ensures the planning, execution, monitoring and financial management of the project and the human resources.
- S/he is responsible for supervising and training his/her field teams.
- S/he ensures decisions and actions are taken in his/her area of intervention and deals with them independently on a daily basis in consultation with the sector coordinator and the Head of Base and with technical advisor in headquarters (DI or Thematic Advisor).
- S/he ensures that the outcomes of the project(s) s/he is in charge of are achieved.
- S/he also acts as the link / the synergy between the project for which s/he is authorized and the other projects developed within the delegation.
- S/he builds up the expertise in his/her field of intervention.
- S/he works very closely and in consultation with the field coordinator, the programs coordinator and his/her counterpart project manager in another zone.
- S/he collaborates and coordinates with the DI (for emergencies) and the thematic advisors at headquarters to develop and validate the thematic strategy in line with the Tdh strategic commitments, and conduct advocacy and strategic capitalization actions.
- S/he collaborates with the other Tdh sectors.
- Ensures the correct communication and visibility of the project/s under their responsibility.
- To commit to respect Tdh Risk Management Policies including: Child Safeguarding Policy, Safety and Security Policy, Anti-Fraud/Corruption Policy and Whistle Blowing Policy
- To commit to ensure the best implementation of the Tdh Risk Management Policies in the country
- To inform immediately direct supervisors (Field or Headquarters) in case of allegation of abuse or breach of any Tdh policy related to Tdh Risk Management.
- Degree in WASH related studies (engineering, public health, geology, etc.)
- Significant knowledge and experience (3-5 years) in Wash project Management in emergency contexts
- Professional, motivated, open, creative, mature, responsible, flexible, culturally sensitive.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Advanced IT skills