OCONUS Geospatial Analyst
Radiant Solutions is looking for a Geospatial Analyst to work overseas at Camp Humphreys, South Korea. You will operate an Earth observation ground station for collection and processing of commercial SAR and EO satellite imagery. Responsiblities to include:
- Travel with the system on any/all deployments from the Government fielding location at Camp Humphreys
- Train Army operators, maintainers, system administrators and supervisors to use the ground system.
- Work with members of the operating unit to support mission operations, provide support for system diagnostics, troubleshooting, and anomaly resolution, and advise system operators as needed.
- Generate and provide to the Government program office a monthly report detailing all system issues resulting in operational failures along with any factory analysis and resolution steps and status.
- Generate monthly a report detailing the RGT operations activities during the month to be provided to the Government program office.
- Document all system issues and work with factory support personnel to diagnose and resolve issues.
- Provide imagery collection planning and ordering services under the direction of the government Collection Planner.
- Work closely with the customer to foster a productive and efficient working relationship.
May also include:
- Utilize image post-processing algorithms for feature extraction and Value Added Product generation.
- Employ COTS GIS software to produce customized geospatial products.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering or other related field
- Working knowledge of the Linux operating system
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule including early and late hours including some weekend shifts
- Initiative and resourcefulness, along with ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Network+ CE Certification
- IAT or IAM Level I
- Microsoft certification
- Linux certification
- Experience in a real-time operations environment is highly desirable
- Installation and configuration of McAfee, Active Directory, HBSS
- Familiarity with DoD Security Technical Implementation Guides, SCAP
- BAE Systems Geospatial eXploitation Products
- RF Signal
Join our company whose purpose is to help national security and commercial organizations understand and navigate our changing planet. Radiant Solutions provides multi-source data collection, enrichment, and analytic capabilities that reveal unique geospatial information and insights where and when it matters most.
No other company has such strong roots in geospatial with our level of scale and a strong commercial mindset. We are well known for delivering innovative capabilities across the entire geospatial intelligence value chain. Our combined team of over 1,000 aerospace engineers, geospatial analysts, weather and ocean experts, software developers, data scientists, and DevOps engineers apply disruptive technologies and our unique intellectual property to both national security and commercial problems.
We offer an excellent comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, and short/long-term disability insurance, vacation and sick leave, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending account, and tuition assistance.
Radiant Solutions values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.