About the job
Your opportunity with a higher purpose
Become part of a team to build the next generation digital universal bank with a focus on sustainability from scratch. radicant is a dynamic start-up aiming to democratise access to personalised and sustainable financial services, using technology and collaboration among community members to help them achieve their individual financial objectives over the lifecycle and around the clock, while giving their money a higher purpose dimension.
Are you a digital native and a purpose-driven individual with a start-up mindset seeking to join a passionate team to create long-lasting value for people and the planet?
Then join the Sustainable Finance Competence Center, which sits at the heart of the value chain to deliver the latest sustainability-related trends, quality data-driven insights, meaningful investment advice, and financial performance aligned with the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
You will report directly to the Head of SDG Evangelists and Research.
What you can achieve with us:
- Be the spokesperson and expert for all matters relating to SDG 6 Clean Water and Sanitation
- Identify, monitor and promote investment and finance opportunities related to business activities being aligned with SDG 6 Clean Water and Sanitation
- Make sense of corporate sustainability data and operationalise sustainability ratings and scores for investments, reporting and communication purposes
- Enable the creation of enticing and well-performing sustainable investment products
- Daily communication on the radicant community (social media and radicant web) around trends and insights relevant for climate change and sustainable finance opportunities. Frequent usage of videos and livestreams.
- Interact with radicant’s collaborative online community to strengthen knowledge and alignment with SDG 6 Clean Water and Sanitation
- Build a network of Water experts in Switzerland and globally to validate insights and models
- Be part of a highly motivated team of SDG Evangelists and Experts
What you bring to the table:
- University degree in a sustainability-related field
- Three years’ experience in think-tank, NGO, or sustainability research department
- Thorough understanding of sustainability challenges and opportunities related to SDG 6
- Knowledge of analyses of companies and business activities
- Outstanding communications, presenting and writing skills (German and English)
- Strong conceptual thinking
- Empathetic and good-humoured interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and German
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to build a tech company with a higher purpose from greenfield to market leader
- Compensation linked to the performance of a well-funded start-up
- A fast-growing team of highly qualified people
- A highly dynamic and purpose-driven working environment
- Most importantly: We move fast and have fun while doing it
If you enjoy working with passionate people and like to be part of a team who disrupts the market? Please feel free to reach out to us!