Tuvli, an Akima Company, is dedicated to providing our customers with superior, integrated technology and program support services and solutions. Our systems engineering, information technology, information assurance, program support and project management staff work closely with customers to ensure that our solutions are directly aligned with their business processes and desired program outcomes. We emphasize affordability, and delivering the best value for technology investments. Our personnel enjoy competitive benefits packages and challenging roles in work environments committed to innovation, diversity and opportunity for career growth. As an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), 100% of our company’s profits go back to our 14,300 Iñupiat shareholders that have resided near and above the Arctic Circle for more than 10,000 years. Our business helps support their way of life and contributes to the survival of a culture that has thrived in a challenging environment.
- Direct analysis of project work plans and reports and managing relationships with local and international stakeholders to provide guidance to the Water Team Lead within OES/ECW including written summations and consultations for program coordination and the management of water programs.
- Manage application review panels that will make recommendations regarding the applicants to receive grants/cooperative agreement awards;
- Serve as focal point for supportive technical guidance and liaison for water programs programmed by other Department of State bureaus and/or other agencies as appropriate.
- Assist with the coordination of water program activities and ensure effective implementation through strategic guidance and active design of international platforms for collaboration of foreign assistance activities and investments.
- In consultation with the Water Team Lead, manage the development of specific program activities in targeted regions with key NGOs and international organizations (World Bank, Asian Development Bank, WHO, UNDP and FAO, and others).
- Develop and manage in close communication with the Water Team Lead, with other DOS bureaus and offices, USAID, appropriate USG agencies, and external stakeholders, partnerships to advance U.S. interests on water and sanitation.
- Draft memos or letters to principals within the Department, to other U.S. agencies, and to interested stakeholders. Provide input into strategic planning and performance reporting documents for Water foreign assistance funding, including Operational Plans, Bureau Strategic Plans, Performance and Planning Reports, and any other planning documents as assigned.
- Conduct analyses and making recommendations on the development of new partnerships funded with foreign assistance funding to advance U.S. policy goals and objectives.
- Organize and lead conference calls, meetings, or other interactions with other governments or stakeholders to discuss key policy issues.
- Engage with other U.S. agencies as part of the interagency process on areas as assigned.
- Provide needed logistical, coordination, or analytical guidance and support to other officers in the Division in the administration of foreign assistance programs.
- Active Secret Clearance
- 3+ years of qualified experience
- Excellent interpersonal, oral communication skills, and writing skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability, strong organizational skills and attention to detail, including oversight and follow-up on pending tasks
- Ability to operate significantly under own initiative and as part of a team, managing activities and proposals, and recommending effective approaches to tasks.
- Ability to work with a wide variety of actors, including other Management Analysts, the Front Office, the Executive Office staff, interagency colleagues, outside visitors, and facilities management at the Department of State.
- Familiarity with program management and oversight.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description generally cover the nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. This is not intended to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Subject to the terms of an applicable collective bargaining agreement, the company management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as may be necessary. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender or gender-identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services at [email protected] or 571-353-7053. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance to apply to an open position using our website.
Please do not use the dedicated email or phone number above to inquire on the status of your job application.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application.
Shift: Day Job
Primary Location: US-DC-Washington
Organization: Tuvli, LLC
Job: Office & Administrative Support
Closing Date (Period for Applying) – External: Ongoing
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the TimeClearance Level: SECRET