- An organisation working to achieve social and public good outcomes in the international development sector
- Committed to a strong team culture
- Offering $65-$75000, depending on qualifications and experience
- an easy-going personality, with high level motivation, focus and initiative. You have the ability to quickly and easily form relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- experienced in the Australian water sector, and have “the knack” when it comes to translating technical information into everyday language;
- Keen to work in the Development/Aid sector and utilise your international knowledge and/or experience (particularly in the Asia Pacific Region); but
- Able to focus on your core job, ensuring attention to detail and meeting deliverables, whilst adding value to the broader organisation.
The Australian Water Partnership (AWP) is a DFAT funded government grant, managed by eWater. The AWP Program team is based in Canberra, and works with partners and stakeholders across Australia and internationally.
We’d love to hear from you if you have a combination of:
- A degree in Water Resources Management or Knowledge Management , and 3 years work experience in a similar role;
- Broad understanding of the Australian water sector and knowledge management in Australia and/or internationally;
- Any experience with:
- Knowledge and/or experience in partnerships, knowledge sharing and/or event planning;
- The aid development sector
You’ve probably got a few other skills as well, which we really want to hear about.
Other useful information:
- Located in Bruce, there is easy public transport and parking available.
For more information, or to apply, click 'View details' below.