A Research Assistant position is currently available in the Nanyang Environment & Water Research Institute – Singapore Membrane Technology Center (SMTC). This position is under the research project on the development of an inline pre-formed chloramine (NH2Cl) system for biofouling control in seawater reverse osmosis (SWRO) desalination process.
- Provide day-to-day support in the operation lab and pilot seawater reverse osmosis desalination system
- Conduct laboratory and pilot study to develop fouling control strategies
- Perform water analyses
- Perform membrane autopsy
- Prepare progress reports and presentations
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university in chemical/environmental engineering
- Relevant research experience on membrane technology, especially biofouling in SWRO
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU