|About the Organisation:|
Watershed Organisation Trust (WOTR), www.wotr.org is a globally recognized organization dedicated to transforming the lives of millions across India in participatory watershed development and eco-systems restoration, adaptive sustainable agriculture, integrated and efficient water management, and climate change adaptation, with a special emphasis on vulnerable communities, farmers, and women.
In this role, the person will work with cross-functional teams including Agriculture Engineers, Remote Sensing Experts, Implementation project managers, and Software Engineers among others to build state-of-the-art tech-enabled solutions for Precision Farming and Water Management.
• Ideate with key stakeholders, do market research and translate business goals to the product roadmap.
• Define product release process and coordinate all the processes required to bring the product to market
• Interview and understand customer needs, problems, and experiences, document and report insights
• Coordinate with other teams/ stakeholders to deliver the product in a continuously evolving environment.
• Identify and track key success metrics for all the products. Generate strategies to improve usage and take it to scale.
• Networking with other potential partners NGOs/ Govt. for scaling up product outreach.
• Prioritize features against what matters most to achieve the strategic goals and initiatives
• Define requirements of the features and desired user experiences
• Determine product pricing by utilizing market research data; review production costs; suggest ideas to make product self-sustainable.
• Prepare product impact reports and present it to funders at regular intervals.
• B.Sc. / M.Sc. Agri., practical experience needed.
• 4 years of end-to-end product management or product design experience with software/web technologies.
• Experience as a Product Manager/owner in one of the business domains in Agriculture, Economics, Healthcare and/or Water conservation
• Understanding of user experience (UX) and business/commercial issues
• Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing
Negotiable with experience and qualifications.
Job Email id: it(at)wotr.org