Various Positions, Integrating Agriculture, Nutrition and Water and Sanitation Project
Tetra Tech is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates to serve in a number of roles for an anticipated six-year USAID-funded program in Zambia. Tetra Tech ARD has a long history of working in Zambia, and we are looking for committed professionals with a desire to improve the lives of others with sustainable solutions to reduce stunting in rural areas. We are looking for specialists in the following areas: Markets and Trade/ Market Linkage Development; Crop Production; Small Business Development; Food Quality; Post-Harvest Handling; WASH; Community Lead Total Sanitation (CLTS); Construction of Small-Scale Infrastructure; Sanitation Marketing; Environmental Health and Safety; Social Behavior Change Communication; Institutional Strengthening; Local Governance and Decentralization; Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning; Youth Engagement; Gender/Women’s Empowerment; Using Technology for Development; and Community Engagement.
* Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution; Master’s Degree preferred;
* Minimum 5 years’ experience in area of expertise;
* Experience working on international donor funded technical assistance programs required; USAID experience preferred;
* Professional experience in Zambia is required;
* Strong leadership, management, supervisory and analytical skills;
* Fluency in English is required; excellent presentation, and writing skills in English;
* Qualified Zambian nationals or third party nationals with valid Zambian work permits only should apply;
* Women, youth and disadvantaged candidates are particularly encouraged to apply.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line process:
- Cover Letter
- CV in reverse chronological format
- A list of at least 3 professional references including name, contact information, and statement of relationship to the reference
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.